Enhancing strength Stimulating vitality Showing charm
1. Before installing the valve, carefully check whether the model and specifications of the valve used are consistent with the design.
2. Check whether the valve can be applied under the required conditions according to the valve model and factory instructions.
3. When hoisting the valve, the rope should be tied to the flange connection between the valve body and the bonnet, and should not be tied to the handwheel or valve stem, so as not to damage the valve stem and handwheel.
4. When installing a valve on a horizontal pipeline, the valve stem should be vertically upwards, and the valve stem should not be installed downwards.
5. When installing the valve, do not use the forced counterpart connection method, so as to avoid damage due to uneven force.
6. Open-stem gate valves should not be installed in wet underground locations to avoid valve stem corrosion.